Dr. Savage is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She received her undergraduate training at the University of Texas at Austin and completed her medical training in Pediatrics at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Her scope of practice involves all areas of pediatrics, from newborns to college-bound adolescents. Special areas of interest include well baby/health maintenance and anticipatory guidance, behavioral/mood disorders, allergic rhinitis and asthma, as well as a variety of acute illnesses and their treatment. A native Texan, Dr. Savage moved to Illinois in 1995 to start her practice with Springfield Clinic and raise her family. She is bilingual in English and Spanish. She thoroughly enjoys the changes of the seasons here in Illinois and the friendly "small town" atmosphere of Springfield and its surrounding communities.
About This Provider
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Pediatrics, University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Sangamon County Medical Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine