Rahul Nayani, MD, MPH, received his medical degree from Kakatiya Medical College in Warangal, India. He went on to get a Master of Public Health at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tenn. Following his graduate studies, he completed his residency in internal medicine at University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine in Columbia, Mo., followed by a fellowship in gastroenterology at Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C. He is board certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine.
About This Provider
- Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, Telangana, India, India
- Internal Medicine, University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine, Columbia, MO
- Gastroenterology, Howard University Hospital, Washington, DC
- Internal Medicine
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Sangamon County Medical Society