Dr. Mayfield completed her medical degree and orthopedic surgery residency at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield, followed by her sports medicine fellowship at the University of Chicago. She can provide surgical and non-surgical care for athletes of all ages and levels, and can also treat any other typical orthopedic issue or injury, including fractures. She specializes in arthroscopic surgery (minimally invasive) of the shoulder, knee and hip.
About This Provider
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Sangamon County Medical Society
- Illinois State Medical Society