The Medical Spa at Springfield Clinic's Center for Plastic Surgery offer laser, facial, injection, and other spa-like cosmetic services that can even out your skin tone, increase cell turnover, promote cell growth, remove unsightly veins or abnormal hair growth, and stimulate collagen production to help the skin retain its softness and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
MEDICAL SPA TREATMENTS
- Skin Care - using treatments and products to minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin and sun damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, and more.
- Sculptra - made
with biocompatible, biodegradable, synthetic material called poly-L-lactic
acid, which is gradually and naturally absorbed by the body and helps to
rebuild lost collagen through a series of treatments.
- Facials - using Epionce skin care products, we offer facials for any skin type to cleanse pores of dirt and reduce inflammation.
- Asclera® - a prescription medicine that is used in a procedure called sclerotherapy to treat spider and varicose veins.
- BOTOX® - a popular injection that temporarily reduces or eliminates frown lines, forehead creases, crows feet near the eyes and thick bands in the neck giving the skin a smoother, more refreshed appearance.
- Dermaplaning - mechanical
exfoliation of the skin by removing the top layer of the stratum corneum with a
surgical blade. This will leave your skin soft and smooth, allowing
skin care products to penetrate more effectively.
- Dysport® - a prescription injection that helps smooth the look of frown lines between the eyebrows without altering the movement or appearance of the rest of the face.
- CoolSculpting® - an FDA-cleared medical procedure that freezes away unwanted fat for good without surgery or downtime.
- Dermal Filler -injections that typically contain a natural substance found in our bodies.
- KYBELLA® - a prescription medicine used to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin.
- LATISSE® - a treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
- Laser Treatments - treatments include laser tattoo removal, laser hair removal, vascular laser treatment, and CO2 laser resurfacing.
- Micro-Needling - performed for skin tightening and scar revision on all skin types.