Mosam Patel, MD, MPH, received his medical degree from MP Shah Medical College in Jamnagar, India. He completed his Master of Public Health at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, S.C., followed by his family medicine residency at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Mich. Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Patel can provide primary comprehensive care to the whole family. He likes to work with children over the age of five, teenagers, adults and geriatric patients. He particularly likes to help patients with chronic diseases like hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disorders, kidney disease and asthma/COPD.
About This Provider
- MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, India
- Family Medicine, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Family Medicine
- Illinois State Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Morgan County Medical Society