With exceptional training in hip and knee replacement, Dr. Rossi will provide comprehensive lower extremity care to his patients, including anterior hip replacements, which have been shown to produce the same long-term results as traditional hip replacements, but typically with a quicker and easier recovery period.
About This Provider
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Adult Reconstruction, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Sangamon County Medical Society