Breastfeeding Support Group in Lincoln
Due to COVID-19 regulations, this support group has restrictions*
Breastfeeding support groups are offered every Wednesday from 12 - 1:30 p.m. for FREE. Bring your lunch; walk-ins are welcome!
These classes are held in the Graue Room at the Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital.
200 Stahlhut Drive
Lincoln, IL 62656
This support group is led by Springfield Clinic Lincoln's certified lactation consultant, Lynn Stahr, RN, and an ALMH registered nurse. Weigh your baby, do a weighed feeding, ask questions and share your stories with a supportive group of new moms.
*The breastfeeding support group will continue to meet weekly with the following restrictions in place:
- Moms with babies 6 months or younger will be allowed. If your baby is over 6 months and you need assistance, place call the OB unit at 217.605.5233 to set up an appointment to meet with a lactation nurse.
- You will have your temperature taken and you will be required to wear a mask upon arrival to ALMH.
- No siblings allowed.
- We will be limiting the number of moms in the room so there may be a small waiting period when you arrive.
- We will be set up to allow for proper social distancing.
- While we enjoy visiting with each of you, we ask that when you are done feeding, you leave to allow for other mothers to come in for assistance.
NO registration is required, just show up!
Questions? Call 217.605.5233.