Baby Steps Class Series – Labor of Love: Preparing for Childbirth
Join our Labor of Love: Preparing for Childbirth class to learn everything you need to know about childbirth!
These are one-session classes; all of the information is presented in one morning. Topics include:
- Your obstetrics care team and each person’s role in your birth experience
- Signs of early labor and when to call your doctor or go to the hospital
- The basics of pregnancy anatomy
- Stages and process of natural labor
- Techniques to assist you through the stages of labor
- Pain management options during labor
- Understanding that not all things go “as planned” in labor and delivery
- What a “4th trimester” is
Registration is required and due to COVID-19 restrictions, space is limited. Please sign up online with the convenient form.
Location: Springfield Clinic 1st - 900 Bldg. 900 North 1st Street • Springfield, IL
Room: 1st Floor, Meeting Room
Back to Listing