Baby Steps Class Series – Labor of Love: Preparing for Childbirth
Due to COVID-19, the June Baby Steps Labor of Love class will be held virtually.
Join our Labor of Love: Preparing for Childbirth virtual class to learn everything you need to know about childbirth!
These are one-session classes; all of the information is presented in one morning. Topics include:
- Your obstetrics care team and each person’s role in your birth experience
- Signs of early labor and when to call your doctor or go to the hospital
- The basics of pregnancy anatomy
- Stages and process of natural labor
- Techniques to assist you through the stages of labor
- Pain management options during labor
- Understanding that not all things go “as planned” in labor and delivery
- What a “4th trimester” is
Registration is required. Please sign up online with the convenient form.
This event will take place virtually through Microsoft Teams. Once registered, you will receive an email confirmatiojn the week of the class with instructions on joining the meeting.
Time: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location: Microsoft Teams (Virtual Meeting)
Back to Listing