The Team Physician: In Game Decision Making
At the completion of this lecture, participants will be able to:
- Identify an athlete with a suspected concussion.
- Identify the return to play protocol for concussion management in student athletes.
- Recognize when a cervical spine injury requires a spine board and how to package the athlete properly.
- Identify differential diagnosis and return to play criteria for various athletic injuries.
Who should attend:
- Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
- Orthopedics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, ED, Prompt Care/Urgent Care
- Orthopedics/Family Medicine Residents
- Athletic Trainers
- Physical/Occupational Therapists
This course content is not intended for use by any participants outside the scope of their license or regulation.
The SIU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
There is no charge to register for this conference. However, registration is required to accommodate enough equipment, handouts and workstations for specific sessions.
The deadline to register is July 17, 2019.
There are two ways to register:
1. REGISTER ONLINE with this convenient form.
2. Download brochure, fill out and mail to: Springfield Clinic Sports Medicine Symposium, 3020 South 6th Street, Springfield, IL 62703
For any questions or concerns, please contact:
Pete Stoll | 217.528.7541 | email@example.com
Location: Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation - 228 W Miller St, Springfield, IL
Back to Listing