Manage Your Health Online!
Springfield Clinic is excited to bring our patients the latest advance in personal health care management – and YOU’RE in the driver’s seat. Welcome to myHealth@SC Patient Health Portal, the next big leap in health technology.
myHealth@SC is a secure, convenient way to manage your personal health care and communicate directly with your doctor’s office online. This FREE self-service health management tool can improve interactions with your doctor’s office, document important health care information and ultimately give you the ability to make more informed decisions about your health!
Recent enhancements to myHealth@SC:
We’re proud to unveil a newly-designed myHealth@SC to help you take a more active role in managing your health.
Whether you're looking to keep any eye on your weight or blood pressure, or need to monitor a chronic condition, myHealth@SC is a tool for everyone.
With an improved, user-friendly navigation and nearly 40 enhancements—suggested by you, our patients—myHealth@SC is now even easier to use than before! For example, quick links (“Message” and “Schedule Appt”) at the top of the page enable you to send an email or schedule an appointment from anywhere within the application—without having to leave the page you’re currently on.
- myHealth@SC requires no downloads or installation and is accessible using your internet browser, making registration a simple “click and go” process. **If you have struggled with this process because of Silverlight issues, you are in luck! Silverlight is no longer a requirement to use myHealth@SC.
- A video tutorial provides a step-by-step guide of how to use the portal.
- A patient user guide and searchable knowledge base are easily accessible to answer frequently asked questions
- Scheduling appointments, sending emails and paying bills can all be completed directly from the home screen.
- The printing, faxing and emailing of secure messages, scanned documents, appointment information and more can be performed within the document viewer.
- Physician profiles can be shared to outside contacts from directly within the system.
These enhancements and many more were designed to simplify the myHealth@SC process and save you time. To register for an account, please speak to a receptionist at any Springfield Clinic location.