Springfield Clinic Hillsboro East Building
|1250 East Tremont|
Hillsboro, IL 62049
Springfield Clinic Hillsboro West Building
|1280 East Tremont Street|
Hillsboro, IL 62049
Hillsboro Medical Center (HMC) was founded by Robert Mulch, MD, specialist in Family Medicine, and his wife, Barbara Mulch, MD, Internal Medicine specialist, on July 1, 1980. After nearly nine years in private medical practice, they and the other physicians and staff of HMC merged with Springfield Clinic in May of 1989.
Since that time, Springfield Clinic Hillsboro has expanded, creating their own satellite office in Raymond, Illinois. Their Hillsboro facililty hosts several Springfield-based specialists who participate in the Specialty Outreach Program.
In April of 2012, after nearly 25 years of serving the area in his private practice, Brian Cady, MD, and his practice merged with Springfield Clinic. The two Hillsboro facilities were now collectively known as Springfield Clinic Hillsboro. His office, located at 1280 East Tremont, across the street from the original Springfield Clinic Hillsboro building, became Springfield Clinic Hillsboro West Building, with the original practice at 1250 East Tremont now called Springfield Clinic Hillsboro East Building.
The physicians of Springfield Clinic Hillsboro have been strong advocates for innovation in health care and have taken active roles in Springfield Clinic's implementation of technology. Springfield Clinic Hillsboro served as the pilot site for the clinic's nationally recognized Electronic Health Record (EHR) implementation and the alpha test site for Allscript's Patient Kiosk project.
Departments and Providers at SC Hillsboro East Building include:
Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Dareen D. Siri, MD, FAAAAI, FACAAI
Stephanie K. Born, AuD
Orlando J. Icaza, Jr., MD, FACS
Aqeel Ahmad, MD
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Joel H. Wietfeldt, MD
Departments and Providers at SC Hillsboro West Building include: